We use “Software Development Process Models” which is follows a particular life cycle in order to ensure success in process of software development. With the help of this model, requirements are translated into design and also code is produced according to the design which is called development phase.
1. Requirement analysis:The first step in designing a successful web site is to gather information. Many things we need to be taken into consideration when we design the look of your project, so we first ask some questions to help us understand your business and needs for your project. We are gathering requirements by sit with our client and ask them what they need. We planned our discussion which is based on the type of requirements we’re looking for.
2. Planning: Using the information gathered from requirements, we put together a plan for your project. This gives us a guide as to what content will be on the project, and easy to understand navigational system. This is also the point where we decide what technologies should be implemented, interactive forms, CMS, such as WordPress, etc. Even if our client has carefully planned his or her website, we love to listen useful suggestions from our client’s experience.
3. Designing: IN this point, we determine the look and feel of the project. Target audience is one of the key factors taken into consideration here. We also incorporate elements such as the company logo or colors to help strengthen the identity of your business. In this phase, communication is crucial to ensure that the final step of your project will match your needs and taste. Then development can begin…
4. Development: This is where the project is created. We take all of the individual graphic elements from the prototype and use them to create your project.
This entire time, you will continue to be able to see your project, and suggest any additional changes or corrections you would like to have done.
5. Testing and Delivery: At this point, we attend to the final details and test of your project. We test things such as the complete functionality of forms or other scripts. In case of website designing, we test for last minute compatibility issues (viewing differences between different web browsers), ensuring that the site is optimized to be viewed properly in the most recent browser versions. Here we quickly test again to make sure that all files have been uploaded correctly, and that the site continues to be fully functional. This marks the official launch of your site, as it is now viewable to the public. Once we receive your final approval, it is time to deliver the project to you.
6. Maintenance: The development of your project is not necessarily over, though. If you are interested, we will be more than happy to continue working together with you to update the information on your project. We offer maintenance packages at reduced rates, based on how often you anticipate making changes or additions to your project.